[Heeplist] New Boston cd out today

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 9 10:07:56 EST 2013

I really liked past Boston releases, even Corporate America had a few good tracks, but Tom really has no new ideas this time out -- rehashing old songs, and the over-production and drum machines -- total crap! this is one Boston album I may eventually get for the sake of hearing Brad Delp, but after 10 years - it is a very weak offering, imo.