[Heeplist] My 1st Concert!

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:43:56 EST 2013

my first was probably '75 with the Kingston Trio opening for Glen
Yarborough , Baby the rain must fall...... my mother took me as I was in
third grade (7 yrs old) .. as a teenager in the 80s I saw all the big ones
, Ozzy , Whitesnake , Motley Crue , basically any good ones that came thru
. I still go to at least ten shows a year . Now that the hard party days
are over , I find my self taking my dear sweet 70 year old mother to shows
. this year we have seen Crosby Stills & Nash and even a Moody Blues show
. Not sure how many more she has left in her , but if she wants to go , why
not ?? Alice Cooper? got my pic with him and Rob Zombie and some autographs
before a show in 2010 . Love the guy and the radio show Nights with Alice
Cooper.