[Heeplist] New Boston cd out today

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Dec 8 17:37:09 EST 2013

*JOURNEY* Singer?

That would be *Steve Perry*.

*BOSTON's* guitar wizard, *Tom Scholz*, is not only a guitarist, but an
inventor as well.

Remember the* 'ROCKMAN*' portable guitar headphone amp? *Mr.
Scholz*invented that little gizmo.

I really like *BOSTON's* first two albums, and I saw them in Baton Rouge,
Louisiana on tour for their third album, but currently I've lost interest
in them. Without the late *Brad Delp's* vocals, it just isn't the same for
me anymore.

Take Care, Everyone.

Keep A *HEEP'n!*