[Heeplist] New Boston cd out today

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 21:58:09 EST 2013

IT IS NOT WORTH THE $$$
WHAT AN AWFUL ALBUM!
First song is the only good song, one song is exactly the same as the Corporate America version, two others are remakes of songs from CA, rest vary from awful to about equal to the worst tracks on Third Stage.

None of the songs are remotely close in quality to the debut or Don't Look Back. I still rank the debut album as one of the greatest debut albums in history, if not the greatest.

If you actually liked the Corporate America album, you might like this, otherwise don't waste your money. Melodicrock.com gave it a 65% rating, which I thought was pretty generous.

Just me opinion! But you are far far far better off buying the new Berggren Kerslake EP on itunes or Amazon!!!

Jay
np - Royal Hunt - A Life to Die For

________________________________
 From: Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>

Not sure how many on the list like the band Boston, but they did release a
new cd, (it has been a long time, I will not quote years as I do not have
time to vertify)  Hey ³Long Time² that is a good pun!  Anyhow, back in the
late 70¹s Boston was one of my top bands.

The name of the cd is:  Boston - Life Love & Hope

I will not claim to be right or factual, however, in my quick check of a few
popular websites, The Best Buy chain in the USA has a 12 track exclusive
version of the cd, whereas Amazon and other sites only show 11 tracks.
However for $10 USD you can get the cd from Amazon (with 11 tracks) and an
mp3 version of the cd as well.