[Heeplist] Warning non-heep content [ Rolling Stones ]

lorraine stokes stokeslorraine2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 20:05:51 EST 2013

" Major Excitement "  We just got the best news here in NZ ,The Stones are
coming here in April 2014, for 1 concert, ( yes we are always the last to
know here at the end of the world ) Never thought would get chance to see
Mick and the boys. Presale tickets go on sale Monday, and I have my
precious finger on the Pay Now button for my very precious Ticket, this
concert will be sold out in less then 1 hour, the venues small , compared
to overseas stadiums ( accomadates 47,000 ). This is their " last show "
for the 2014 tour, so its gonna go out with the BIGGEST BANG!  Can't wait
for this 1 !  Just wanted to share that excitement for any other Stones
fans on list, L.                  "This may be the last time"
"This may be the last time"
"Maybe the last time"
"I don't know"
"Oh No, Oh No, Oh No"  !