[Heeplist] New Boston cd out today

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 14:54:56 EST 2013

Not sure how many on the list like the band Boston, but they did release a
new cd, (it has been a long time, I will not quote years as I do not have
time to vertify)  Hey ³Long Time² that is a good pun!  Anyhow, back in the
late 70¹s Boston was one of my top bands.

The name of the cd is:  Boston - Life Love & Hope

I will not claim to be right or factual, however, in my quick check of a few
popular websites, The Best Buy chain in the USA has a 12 track exclusive
version of the cd, whereas Amazon and other sites only show 11 tracks.
However for $10 USD you can get the cd from Amazon (with 11 tracks) and an
mp3 version of the cd as well.

There is minimal heep connection, other than it was once rumored somewhere
that former Heep keyboard player John Sinclair, upon first hearing ³More
that a Feeling² thought it was Heep. (that was supposedly before he joined
and this rumor is unverified and not in any way intended to be mistaken for
truth).  I also have no intention to slight anyone with the spelling of
rumor, my spell checker keeps correcting it.  Although it can be argued that
it is not a correction and that our spelling is incorrect.  I just want to
cover every angle, bring good news about the Boston cd and insult no one
intentionally in the process.