[Heeplist] Bob's problem with facts!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Nov 29 10:23:15 EST 2013

Rick, I am tired of you picking on me, onlist and offlist. What is your
problem?  I am a very busy person and listened to it once while doing other
things.  I meant to say Wake the Sleeper and if me putting "Into the Wild"
offended you, for that I sincerely apologize.   I also did not write anyone
in the band about the interview.  I have not written Mick since June.

Obviously you have too much time on your hands. I on the other hand do not
have time to get to every thing right away.  I have a full time job, also
run a family business and have a ton of stress in my life.  I certainly do
not need your bullshit!!!

Also I did not put on the list publicly that I had trouble initially
accessing the file.  I tried once, got an error message.  Then you wrote me
a long nasty email accusing me of spreading slanderous lies.  Then you
kindly granted me access after making me feel like a piece of crap.

Come on Rick, what is up?  Are you that miserable in life that you have to
pick on people?  Are you that insecure?

I had the only post on the list for a few days, wrote about 3 sentences
(which are below), mentioned the wrong Heep cd, but did have the right year
2008.  So what is the big problem?  I am done with you, but the rest of the
list can read the post and decide for themselves.

Since I do not have the time to get things straight, I guess I should not be
posting to the list.  I did take the list off my iphone email.  Now I only
check once a day.  I understand why people "lurk" now.