[Heeplist] Bob "Bullshit" Winward!

Rick Wilson futureprimitive1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 10:54:44 EST 2013

The only bullshit on this list is from YOU, Bob!  Oh, I forgot, I am too
sensitive for this list.  Or, at least that's what YOU said in your lengthy
reply to me offlist.  I have said it time and again, get your facts
straight; that is all that anyone wants.  Whether it is lies about China,
"Uriah Heep" or myself.  In any case, I told YOU politely onlist to just
get the facts straight.  YOU are the one attacking me here!  It was offlist
that I wrote to YOU harshly about writing to me that I was being blocked
from Google (yet again) simply because I am in China when, in fact, I
simply had failed to grant YOU permission to access the file from my Google
Drive.  Once I granted YOU permission, then YOU were able to download,
without giving me any credit, no less.  Look, if YOU are having a hard
time, then perhaps YOU should take sometime away from the list.  As far as
myself goes, I rarely if ever write anything here, and usually when I do it
is only to inform about one thing or another.  Yes, YOU could probably
motivate many here to not want me here at the list, which is probably the
whole motivation behind all of this nonsense to begin with.  Good luck with
that!

Rick
[?]

--