[Heeplist] Byron CDs

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 16:38:46 EST 2013

Thanks Ron! I'd forgotten about this! What a great site you have!!! :-)
I'll try to put together what release each song is from on vols 1-3 as i have time.

Jay
np - spirit in the Sky (I'm motivated to listen to this yet again :-)

 From: Ron Mann <ronmann at windstream.net>

All you have to do is go to www.davidbyron.net and click on the discography
section.   Look at the link for 'session work'.  Then click on 'Avenue
Records Sessions' and then the 'Official Avenue History Pages'.  I spent a
lot of research time into finding out as much information known anywhere.

But its fact that David stopped doing the sessions when Uriah Heep went into
the studio to record Salisbury.