[Heeplist] David Byron Vol 3

Ron Mann ronmann at windstream.net
Mon Nov 18 23:15:23 EST 2013

I know tons of song titles but what will be used I don't know till the glass
master is made.  I'm even surprised on at least two tracks per disc and I
have well over 140 tracks on my drive but most are done with other backing
musicians and released by labels other than Avenue.  Byron's vocals were a
hot commodity in those days.  He didn't make royalties but it did provide
him with a good income for his work.

Ron