[Heeplist] Byron CDs

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 21:02:04 EST 2013

I had a gig with my (new) pop band today, and since the gig was in the Netherlands, it meant I had about an hour's drive so I popped in "Spirit In The Sky". Great ride that was!!! David would've made a great vocalist for the Who ... Gives a new spin to those "Uriah Who?" t-shirts :-)))

On some songs it is more difficult to discern whether or not it's David (for convenience's sake I will assume it is him on all tracks) but like Bob W rightfully pointed out for a track like "Black Night", it's the screams that give him away :-)

All in all, this is great material and I am grateful to Ron and everyone else involved. Here's hopin' we will get a few more volumes!!!

Eddie