[Heeplist] No Subject

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Nov 15 15:32:38 EST 2013

 Wayne,
With all my respect, there's no point in commenting on other peoples' opinions without reading them properly first. Either Mr.McTopy's opinion or mine were on the government information policies in various countries, not on the way people take them.  But I take no offence, it could happen to anyone. :)))
Cheers, Igor

Пятница, 15 ноября 2013, 12:25 -08:00 от "Wayne Catalde" <2robcatway at att.net>:
>> Mac, you are right, and it sure is no big deal :) However, initially there
>> was a comment on the so-called Communist regimes informational policies
>> (regarding the shameful incidents with Claudia in China), so I couldn't
>> keep from clarifyin' that topic a bit.
>> Cheers, Igor
>
>Anyone making comments about anyone else or how they live without first hand
>knowledge is a fool!
>
>That comment is directed at no one in particular, it's a general statement!

Igor Shveytser