[Heeplist] No Subject

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Fri Nov 15 15:21:54 EST 2013

>I think he was talking about the comments Igor made about  the US
> being spoon fed biased versions of reality by our news medias, or
> something to that effect.  No big deal...

It is no big deal!

Lumping the entire country into one nice tidy little bag of lemmings being
spoon feed information by the mainstream media is about as uneducated a
statement as he could have made. I personally would never make such a
statement about the entire of Russia or any other country for that matter
without first hand knowledge after living there for many years.

I just blew his comment off as I would anyones who really has no clue about
how I live my life and where I gather my opinions from.