[Heeplist] Remasters - The Official Anthology

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 07:49:19 EST 2013

***Shawn*** here is something just for you*****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Z9ch55hrE

I did see an "On The Rebound 40th anniversary anthology"  I do not have that
one, but did review the track listing and I have all the tracks on multiple
heep recordings.  I have every studio and official live Heep release, except
for the last 2 live boots.  In my opinion it is better to have every single
studio recording, Live 73, Live in Europe '79, Live in Moscow, The
Magician's Birthday Party 2001, Accoustically Driven and Live in Kawasaki.

There are countless anthologies for Heep.  The On the Rebound track listing
does encompass all eras, so it may be good in that respect.  Not many of the
anthologies include songs from the Goalby era, this one does.  I did not
pick up, because there was no new bonus tracks and it is redundancy for me.
If you have a tiny Heep collection, this is like a buffet and a good place
to start.

Just remember "All Heep is Good Heep" (with no asterisk)  :-)

Also Lannis used to have a sister in law on the list in the late 90's and
she used to say "Ain't no bad Heep"

On 11/13/13 6:08 PM, "Shawn Mctopy" <shawn.mctopy at selu.edu> wrote:

> Igor,

Is this *'ON THE REBOUND'* anthology a good one?