[Heeplist] Remasters - The Official Anthology

Jyrki Usva jyrki.usva at me.com
Mon Nov 11 16:50:24 EST 2013

I have different opinion: it's not worth it. If you're like me who likes the original classic recordings then stay away from it. If you like to collect all the Heep releases then it's a different story. And yes, I have it. Bought it way back then out of curiosity, maybe listened to it once and was disappointed.

Jyrki