[Heeplist] Various Topics...

Cláudia Leão claudia.plf at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 00:55:40 EST 2013

Thanks for these videos Shawn!!

Unfortunately here in China the access to YouTube, Facebook, Google, Skype is blocked...  (The Great Firewall!!)
I'm trying to set up a VPN to cheat this prohibition and hopefully I'll be able to watch them soon!

Can you believe that because of this stupid firewall the average Chinese people have no idea how The BEATLES or The ROLLING STONES look like?!? Yesterday I went to a Karaoke house and they do have a few Beatles' songs in their library, but performed by chinese artists... Crazy!!!

Cheers! Claudia