[Heeplist] Pisstalk

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Nov 10 18:47:09 EST 2013

*Lorraine*,

'Spewy' - *LOL!*

It's actually quite good. If you like the taste of Apple Juice,
*Woodchuck* *Hard
Cider *taste similar, but with an alcohol content.

We have a local brew, here in Louisiana, called *DIXIE BEER*. Back in the
day (1980's), it was brewed using *Mississippi River* water, and tasted
quite good. Now - the brewery uses spring water, and the taste is - *Uh *...
not so great anymore.

I imagine the river water, and it's dubious & unknown contents, provided
the good taste characteristic ... *LOL!*

Take Care, Lorraine.

Keep A *Heep'n* in beautiful New Zealand!

*Shawn -*