[Heeplist] Byron cds have arrived

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 20:50:30 EST 2013

WOOHOO! I just got mine today! That was bloody fast, London to Seattle in less than 1 week! I'll be posting a positive review on ebay.

I really like Colin Richardson's liner notes for both albums, those are great to have as I listen. Spirit in the Sky is my favorite of this series so far as it's mostly rock numbers rather than pop.

Many Many Thanks once more Ron for all your hard work! I can't tell you thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
np - David Byron - Spirit in the Sky