[Heeplist] Uriah Heep vs Ken Hensley (all list is good list)

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Wed Nov 6 03:34:51 EST 2013

It would have had to be sometime in '98 would be my guess. Because as soon
as I found out that you were at the '74 San Diego show, we made it a point
to touch base ASAP to discuss the show and get to know each other. It turned
out we both were at a lot of the same shows but didn't know each other then
! We made up for it later by actually going to some great gigs
together.........Tull, Dream Theater, Big Elf to name a few !!

Dale :-)>

I thought it was 1998. That Porcupine Tree/ Opeth show at the HoB was really
great as well. Although that Bigelf show was incredible!