[Heeplist] be glad you have bootlegs at all

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Nov 4 19:58:22 EST 2013

Well stated, Todd!

I have a 1994 *PINK FLOYD* bootleg (*'AND THE BELL TOLLS'*) that I really
like, as it was recorded at the NOLA Superdome.

I kick myself for not attending this concert in person. So ... this bootleg
is almost like being there in a way.

I wish I could attend a *FLOYD* show, but since keyboard wizard *Rick
Wright* (R.I.P.) is no longer with us, this bootleg recording means a lot
to me as a fan.

*Rick Wright*, along with *Ken Hensley* and *John Evan* (JETHRO TULL), is
my favorite rock & roll keyboard player.

I really like current *HEEP-ster* - *Phil Lanzon *as well.

*Shawn -*