[Heeplist] I made it back alive

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Mon Nov 4 17:49:57 EST 2013

Great news Bob! Glad you made it through that procedure.

Wayne

I am not sure if anyone commented on what I wrote early this morning about
how much I have enjoyed the list and that I hoped to be able post again
tomorrow, or understood what I was trying to say.  I did not want to scare
or worry anyone about today.  I had a transurethral resection vaporization
of the prostate today.  It is also more commonly called TURP or crudely
called Roto Rooter.

I wanted my last post to the list to be positive and remembered.  The good
news is I survived the operation  and it will not be my last post.  I am
home now and ok.  In a lot of soreness, discomfort etc. but I did not want
to leave my list buddies hanging and worrying. Like I said, when the going
gets tough, the tough get going.

So to make Heep related, ³I¹m Alive²,  ³On the Rebound² and will ³Carry On²
and since it is not winter here yet, there will be no ³Red Blood on the
White Snow²

I will lay low for a couple days, should be stronger by Wednesday or
Thursday.  Take care and Heep On!!  And just remember ³All Heep is good
Heep, no matter who is playing bass or drums²  :-)

Bob Winward
No longer playing ³Ready to Die²