[Heeplist] Bob's Great Dilemma, Take 2!

Rick Wilson futureprimitive1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 08:33:45 EST 2013

Considering the talk of Bob's great dilemma and "Humble Pie", I recommend
this parody for Bob to get better to:

"Humble Piss / Strokin'" from 1972 or so, and the following revised
tracklisting:

1) Hot & Nasty Piss (Brain to Bladder, Did YOU Get the Message?)
2) The Fixin' to Die (If'n I Don't Piss Soon Blues)
3) Prostrate, You're No Good for Me
4) C'mon, Everybody, Help!
5) Feelin' Old Time, Again
6) Doctor, Doctor (30 Days in My Hole)
7) Road Runner / Rodrunner's 'P' Jam
8) I Wonder (When I Will Be Able to Go Normally?)
9) Sweet Piss in Time

Yes, Bob, lo and behold someone was thinkin' of YOU way back when!  Thank
YOU, kindly, Steve Marriott!  By the way, I have been meaning to ask, are
there any Trekkies amongst us here at the list?

Rick
[?]

PS Feeling better and listening to ABoBinBog  Here is the tracklisting:

--
http://about.me/rick.wilson