[Heeplist] Heep Calendar

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 4 08:37:01 EST 2013

 May I ask how many out there have actually checked out Ioannis' Heep calendar offer at kickstart.com ? And if anyone has has pledged?
There's only 9 days left, and this thing is far from meeting it's target. Last checked, only 22 subscribers. [22 Heep fans worldwide, that could pledge anything $10 and up]. Frankly, after hearing some of Ken's new album, and passing on numerous live Heep releases [and aside from the new David Byron releases I intend to order] - this is the most exciting Heep related purchase I see out there.
For those of you that like the latter releases from Heep and the artwork, this looks like something pretty cool, and something that can be made in to numerous posters once the year is done.