[Heeplist] Uriah Heep vs Ken Hensley (all Daves are good Daves)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Nov 4 07:32:11 EST 2013

Dave, before you do anything rash, see the recent post with (all list is
good list) added to subject line.  Never lose faith, never give up hope.

As a great man once said "never give up, never surrender"
"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"  and lastly
"tough times never last, tough people do"

It is always darkest before dawn, then there is tomorrow. The dawning of a
new day.  I will be here tomorrow, so please hold down the fort.

Bob Winward
Ps Today is only yesterday's tomorrow!

On 11/3/13 9:39 PM, "Dave Sherod" <porcupineheep at cox.net> wrote:

> See, I even got this response wrong, I'm in a very bad place I think I need to
> take a break from the list as well as this life for a while.
(:€)~

DAVID M