[Heeplist] Uriah Heep vs Ken Hensley (all list is good list)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Nov 4 07:27:23 EST 2013

I just wanted to thank you guys.  The list has been phenomenal and this
month has existed 17 years.  There are a few who have been here since the
beginning and seen many changes.  Along the way many have come and gone.  I
myself have always respected the opinions of others.  Yet I do fall into the
category of blind adoration but will never apologize for "All Heep is good
Heep" or "Bob loves all Heep"!!

I am wise enough to realize, if everyone shares my opinion the ist would be
boring and fizzle out.  I am thankful for the critical ones, the negative
ones, the heep is just a band of many I love ones.  It is all good and makes
for the beauty of the list.

I want you guys to remember as someone who is very passionate about Uriah
Heep music.  I only post and read once a day now, and it is emotionally
easier for me to handle the ups and downs of listdom (life on the list).
Appreciate each and everyone one of you and hope to be able to do so again
tomorrow.

Thank you for 17 wonderful years.

Bob Winward