[Heeplist] Uriah Heep vs Ken Hensley

BARNES IAN i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 3 17:53:59 EST 2013

Hey Eddie, its good that we all can voice our opinions.  I'm no techy but i
notice Heeps imperfections every now and then.  Bernies probably the
biggest culprit as he often sings the wrong words, verse etc but it doesn't
bother me.  My ears not the best to comment on individual instruments so
i'll leave that to the musicians.

Iain