[Heeplist] Uriah Heep vs Ken Hensley

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 17:40:11 EST 2013

That's a cheap shot. Has the list really gone the way of "All Heep is the nec plus ultra of music"? The rhythms WERE rushed, the vocal timing WAS off in places. Don't make me the bad guy for pointing out what is on the recording. And if this list cannot accept any criticism, please let me know. I'll unsubscribe and leave you all to glorify the band in blind adoration, but I don't want any part of that type of bullshit.

Eddie