[Heeplist] are we ever going to talk about Uriah Heep again ??????????????

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 12:48:37 EDT 2013

That shouldn't slow them down, should it?  How many original members of
Heep have passed on?  Well, maybe not original in one case, but classic
lineup members... I'm thinking Thain and Byron here.  And then there's a
band like Foghat who are still kicking out the jams long after what you
would normally consider as essential members are gone.  There are probably
other examples.  I say Humble Pie should reform with the remaining members
and some quality fill-ins and give us some new music.

Todd