[Heeplist] Heep is on the cruise

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Nov 1 07:39:23 EDT 2013

It is 2015 and it sails out of Fort Lauderdale Florida, so Madman that seems
convenient for you.  I could fly down there inexpensively.  However, 2015 is
a long way off.  Plus if you look at the last cruise there were many
artists, so it is not just an exclusive time with Heep.  My guess is they
may get one short setlist and for the expense, it would be a whole lot
cheaper to fly to the UK and see a couple shows in a row.  For 2k I could
fly to the UK and get 5 nights of hotels and tickets.