[Heeplist] David Byron Vol 3

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Nov 1 07:28:23 EDT 2013

I ordered moments after seeing Iain's post and link to the site on ebay.
This is a very special type of offer, maybe one of those you only get one
shot at in life.  Back in 1978, I was in a record store, I found a David
Byron cd where he had a mask on the cover.  I put it back and regretted it
for 25 years because I never saw it again. So in 1980 when I saw Conquest I
grabbed it, as I never saw that again on vinyl.  Tomorrow this may be gone,
act now!

"All Heep is good Heep, but it ain't no good if you don't own it"