[Heeplist] are we ever going to talk about Uriah Heep again ??????????????

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Oct 31 17:43:22 EDT 2013

 I considered posting a review but on second thoughts decided I'd rather not since everyone here has had the access to either audio recording or (and) pictures of Moscow gig of October, the 8-th. Still, I can answer questions if there are any. For instance, the place wasn't packed, rather the opposite (half full for some of us :)))))))))))) but then againn, it is in Moscow and in a huge concert hall with smth like 5-6 thousand capacity.
Cheers, Igor

Четверг, 31 октября 2013, 15:56 -04:00 от Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>:
>That would be cool if Heep did a cruise we could go on with them and see
>them live several times!!
>
>Has Heep stopped touring?  They did limited few weeks in 2012 in USA and
>nothing in 2013 in USA.  Yet they do tour Europe and Russia, yet we get
>limited or no reviews.  Of course one answer I got about the list from a
>former list member is "all the cool guys left the list and now post on face
>book".
>
>Well screw facebook, when the bomb goes off, I will be here talking Heep
>with the cockroaches.  (supposedly cockroaches are not killed by nuclear
>radiation)
>
>There could be more discussion of folks impression of the new bass player,
>that have seen heep live this year.
>

>On 10/31/13 3:46 PM, "Jay Pearson" < deepheep at yahoo.com > wrote:
>
>> Other than the Rock Legends Cruise, have they done anything of note lately?
>>
>> We discussed Trouble to great lengths cuz it was something new. I've been on
>> the list for ~15 years (unbelievable how time flies!!) and I don't know what
>> is left to discuss unless it's new news.
>>
>> Jay
>> np - Helloween - s/t

Igor Shveytser