[Heeplist] Humble Pie : Performance

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 17:22:55 EDT 2013

I hear you Todd, I just found 2 cds in my collection, Humble Pie Back on
Track and InConcert (it says King Biscuit on it)  I no longer have Rockin
the Fillmore, must have been 8 track.  I think there is a heep connection
with HP and Heep.  Didn't Clem Clemson play with Byron on Rough Diamond?  He
did, so I declare Humble Pie Heep related!!

Permission granted to carry on!!