[Heeplist] Humble Pie : Performance

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Oct 31 16:41:23 EDT 2013

For me this is a must, it's a true classic, and it takes me back to the time it came out and just how amazing it was then and still is today and it's Steve Marriott and he changes things up every time he sings, like on the first night when he's getting shocked off the microphone and starts singing about it, great stuff. DS.
(:€)~