[Heeplist] Humble Pie : Performance

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 07:21:37 EDT 2013

Ed, I made the same pledge myself a few years back. I always buy Heep and
Heep related.  I just got Trouble finally in the mail yesterday.  The only
non heep cds I bought this whole year of 2013 were DP and BS 13.  I will
make an exception for Rock Legends like Humble Pie.  Besides we all know how
great this recording was the first time around.

On 10/30/13 6:12 PM, "Ed Halliburton" <ehallib at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dale,

I keep telling myself that I won't be buying any more CDs other than
> Heep related ones.  However,
based on your post, I just placed an order for
> the Humble Pie CD. Sounds like it is killer.  Thanks...

Ed