[Heeplist] New Classic Heep

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Oct 28 19:25:10 EDT 2013

Looks amazing, downloading now., I'm also trying to find those two shows from 71 that were very nice quality from the Salisbury tour, my hard drives don't seem to be working, I had 750 gigs on one and a TB worth of music on the other I can't retrieve from them. Anyway thank you much for this new show. I still wish there was a soundboard out there from the early days.
(:€)~