[Heeplist] be glad you have bootlegs at all

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 20:44:42 EST 2013

There are a whole bunch of bands that dont want the bootlegs out there at
all and do everything to stop them. No , bootlegs are not perfect and can
show what happens on a bad night . All bands have a bad night or two . some
times it is due to on stage monitors being out of sync with earpieces and
loud speakers . It happens alot at the all day rock festivals where set up
time is minimal and not much time for sound checks . Most publicly released
"live" albums have overdubs to make them sound perfect. Carlos Santana
recently re recorded his parts for the Woodstock re release cause he said
he was out of tune . Bootlegs are recordings of one night on a long tour .
Some are better than others , and a few should be burned . but it all comes
down to personal choice . If you dont like them , dont listen to them .
Just be glad they are even there at all . I am glad that Uriah Heep is
still putting out good music . I am glad they still perform .