[Heeplist] sports fans ? I found website streaming live games

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:35:11 EDT 2013

streamhunter.eu   needs to be checked out by any one that watches sports ,
especially if you are globe trotting and find it hard to keep up with the
home team (Claudia)... go to website . click on a game during game time ,
it will drop down to give several places to stream from . I go with
castasap or HDcast usually .. click where it says Link1 .. wait 30 seconds
for adds to disappear .. do not click on them , your system does not need
updated , its a sales thing .. once adds disappear you should be able to
expand to full screen and enjoy. .. My home computer (not busines or
personal) is a laptop running windows xp and is pretty old , but still
plugs into the flat screen and runs the games fairly well . I have been
able to follow my favorite NFL team every week with out having to pay big
money for a cable or satalite sports package . They have all sorts of
football(we call it soccer over here) from all countries on this site . if
you have any question , let me know , I will try to answer them . If I cant
I will ask my daughter since she is the one that found the site .. I guess
this old fart can still learn a few tricks :)