[Heeplist] HD video of Ken Hensley and Live Fire in Prague - complete show

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Fri Oct 25 21:01:37 EDT 2013

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! This is fricken' awesome. I was able to convert and download all these in maybe 15 minutes??

Now - thanks Ray for this advice, this was so easy, all can do it.

Esa - thanks so much for putting this very fine video of the entire concert up. excellent quality sound and video!

Now the concert - Perfect, great set list, great mix of songs, both Ken and Roberto singing. I love this latest version of Live Fire!, Roberto Tiranti is excellent for this band. Their version of the "Heep choir", rocks.

I love the new album, every song, Jay, Dave, others said it well. I can't believe I'm saying this, but this version is every bit as heepish as UH.

I will post the set list, with a few comments:

Ready to die
The curse
Circle of hands
Beyond the starz - yeah that's right!
July Morning
Band intros, the Wizard
I don't know
The last dance

rainbow demon, without singing with lots of improv right into-
 Stealin! And Tirante does it very well!
Wait till you hear it!!!!

Lady in Black

Set me Free - I love this song! Tirante rocks it! All the new songs and from Faster are awesome - IMO

Gypsy
The Longest Night

It is unbelievable, Ken has done it!! Old and new Heeplike by Ken.

Now do yourself a favor and watch this fantastic show for yourself!
Stan