[Heeplist] HD video of Ken Hensley and Live Fire in Prague - complete show

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Oct 25 18:41:02 EDT 2013

I had a program that I was able to download the video, and it worked for a couple days then I was never able to get it to work again. It's tough because when my computer went down for good a year or so ago I got a new laptop that was great, but the wife's laptop wasn't working for her games so she took mine and I got stuck with hers and it sucks, can't even burn cds on it anymore, and it's so slow I use my kindle for everything online so I'm limited on what I can do. I can download files people post pretty decent but that's about it, so if someone can get this and post it to the list that would be great.
(:€)~