[Heeplist] There's gonna be a Heepvention in Belgium

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Fri Oct 25 14:51:31 EDT 2013

I'm not sure yet about the rooms Bob, they are usual hotel rooms i guess, i
am going to have a first talk with a couple of hotel managers next week.
I am excited actualy ;-). Meanwhile i'll be looking around for a coupe of
venues in the city. Still it's a long way to go, but i got almost two years
also.

Staf