[Heeplist] There's gonna be a Heepvention in Belgium

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 24 07:16:20 EDT 2013

If you do it in August, I can make that.  My wife Susan is still railing me
for not bringing her to Spain in 2008.  I know Belgium sounds like a place
she would enjoy, however I guess I better tell her that an hv is going to be
there.

Have you selected a venue yet?  If not or when you do, the key will be
access from hotels.  I remember when Heep came to Trenton NJ in 2002, I rode
up and down the highways and wrote down every hotel within radius, then
looked up their prices and posted links to the sites.  Some found that
helpful.