[Heeplist] Ten Years After Recorded Live nhc

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 24 00:24:59 EDT 2013

It's called the Chrysalis Live Anthology 1974-1983. It looks like it was put
together the same as the Chrysalis Trower live set that came out with songs
from a bunch of different shows. The Schenker CD has Atlanta 74, Sausalita
75, London 76 & 77, Kenosha, Wisconsin 78 and Cleveland & Columbus Ohio 78.
The Chapman disc is mostly the Marquee Club in London in 1980 and also
Hammersmith in 81 & 83 and 2 songs from Apollo, Oxford 1983.

Dave