[Heeplist] Robin Trower nhc

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 14:19:20 EDT 2013

Only problem with the Trower release is the album is a compilation of a handful of tracks from various concerts have been out in their entirety as outstanding quality bootlegs for many years. They were all originally from radio broadcasts and are easily found online. I'm curious to hear if the quality is improved enough to be worth buying.

I'm very interested in the Humble Pie & TYA. I did get the new Flower Kings and sounded outstanding on first listen.

Jay
np - Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Next...

 From: Dave Crookham <crookham at peoplepc.com>

I have the Trower sitting here. I just need to find time to listen to it :)