[Heeplist] Ten Years After Recorded Live nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Oct 22 20:41:15 EDT 2013

Heard the Robin Trower today, and it's amazing, some of his best live stuff I've heard, the songs from the Long Misty Days including the title track are worth the cost alone, and the vocals are great as well, James Dewar was a very under rated singer, he really captures the feeling of these songs, like Sailing, Long Misty Days, and Can't wait Much Longer, and all the others, a must have for the true classic Trower era.
(:€)~