[Heeplist] Motorhead - Aftershock!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 07:56:19 EDT 2013

I am with you  Stan, it does rate higher than hip hop though.  I remember a
couple years ago there was a tv commercial with a guy playing pool and
listening to Ace of Spades.  He missed the call for last minutes tickets to
go see MotorHead  because his cell phone had no coverage.

Ihave respect for Motoheard and Saxon as well as if I remember correctly
they both were on Bronze record lable.  So that make them heep related.
Also they have played shows in NJ and that makes them Heep related too.

On 10/21/13 4:56 PM, "Stan" <evens78 at chartermi.net> wrote:

> I listened to a little of Aftershock, it's my first and last taste of
> Motörhead, I like  a lot of music, but this isn't for me. All of us have
> different tastes, and that is good

Thanks
Stan

> On Oct 21, 2013, at 3:58
> PM, Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:
>
> Aren't they all great,
> gentlemen? :) As for me, all of the 20-th century records made by Motorhead
> are either great or very good and kicking some serious, mean, major
> motherfucking ass, as some of  you might say in America :) I'd only add that
> without Fast Eddie and Filthy they are not that rock'n'rollish, more some kind
> of punk metal :)
> Cheers, Igor
>

> Понедельник, 21 октября 2013, 12:40
> -07:00 от "Wayne Catalde" <2robcatway at att.net>:
>>> My favorite remains
> Another Perfect Day (the only album with Brian
>>> Robertson of Thin Lizzy as
> guitarist). Kinda like choosing Conquest as
>>> your favorite Heep album!
> LOL!
>>>
>>> Jay
>>
>> A great record indeed Jay!
>>
>> I wish Pete Gill
> would have spent more time with Motorhead, Orgasmatron
>> was/is classic
> Motorheadbanging!

> --
> Igor