[Heeplist] Flower kings nhc

Nice Fellow n.fellow at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 05:08:43 EDT 2013

I get what you mean, man. Before listening to the likes of Black Sabbath (and later all the way to Slayer!!!!), I used to dig the 'lighter' stuff in rock like Uriah Heep, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, many psychedelic bands, etc. For me to going backwards and forwards between the diif kinds of "genres" is musical history :):):)

Rob