[Heeplist] Trouble review

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri Oct 18 06:59:25 EDT 2013

Often it's not the technically best singer who's the best person to
sing a song, the one who has written the lyrics has more emotional
connection to the song. This is also the case with Ken, the lyrics are
mostly very personal and that makes him the best choice as a singer.
This is why I enjoy some Heep songs more when Ken sings them live than
when I hear Heep playing them even though Bernie Shaw is much better
vocalist than Ken.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi