[Heeplist] Trouble review

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Oct 16 09:30:48 EDT 2013

 Is it holy war Bob? :))) Was my review indeed that "terrible and misguided" or I had some point expressing what I noticed? Had I waisted my time writing that?
You were looking for Trouble - you got it. But why insulting others? I never said your views are miserable no matter how much I disagreed. :)))))))))) Keep having fun and looking for more Trouble. :)
Cheers, Igor

Среда, 16 октября 2013, 5:49 -04:00 от Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>:
>Dave, you will be missing out on a great cd.  I know my reviews are always
>positive, but if I were to write a more complete review that what I posted
>yesterday, it would be more positive. This is an outstanding recording.
>Please pay no attention to the negative reviews.  You will see shortly when
>more folk in the USA and other parts of the world get it, this cd rocks!!
>
>Don't cheat yourself because of a terrible, misguided miserable review or
>two.
>
>I actually found myself singing along yesterday, even with the F word.  A
>car almost drifted into me from the center lane while I was on the
>expressway.  I shouted "Keep your f'ing distance"
>

>On 10/16/13 3:00 AM, "David Amendolara" < mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com > wrote:
>
>>>   I hope the next record he released will be a real solo album
>>> so we can enjoy his singing more.
>>
>> I am not a big fan of Ken's singing these days so forgive me if I am less
>> enthused by this prospect. Overall, sounds like I will not be looking for
>> Trouble. Then again, you never know when Trouble comes your way :-)
>>
>> Thanks for the review!
>>
>> Dave

>>  http://www.travellersintime.com
>>
>> Official Uriah Heep Website