[Heeplist] No more Trouble

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Oct 15 18:18:10 EDT 2013

Once again I agree with you, I really like Blood on the Highway, but I was going to say that having one lead singer makes this the better album, and the truth is Ken could never make a better album than Proud Words, even with all the drawbacks in production of that album so many song of that quality only come once in a lifetime. I also really like this singer, and every song on this album belongs on this album. Even the use of the so called f word fits the way it's used, and I don't have a problem with it like I thought It would, it really sums up the way I feel so often these days, I can also see them playing any of these songs live, in fact this album has a bit of a live feel and not the over produced feel of Kens other albums, that always seems to squeeze the life out of the songs, and I would love to hear this band live.
(:€)~