[Heeplist] Sitting by the mailbox ( no mail today Bob it'sColumbus day)

Dave porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Oct 14 17:26:16 EDT 2013

I have always tried to find the quickest way to hear new music when it comes
out, and I found ebay and amazon UK to not always be so quick, amazon usa is
always the quickest for usa releases, as for imports there are a few online
shops that are very quick, but they don’t always carry every release. In
recent years with my lack of funds I found amazon usa to be the best overall
because most of the mp3s are released on the same day as the imports and
almost always at least half the cost, sure you don’t get all the artwork but
you can find that online someplace after a while. I will not use itunes with
all their spyware, and it’s the only account I ever had hacked and they
spent over $500 and this was after I closed out my account with them. after
contacting them I was told they don’t handle these things, so go to your
bank and get them to handle it, which they did. but e
beware of itunes. Anyway Amazon has Kens Trouble on mp3 for $8.99, and very
much worth the cost if you can afford it. DS